Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 1, 2014
9:27:39 PM
View profile
Can you trade in on a Next Plan?

Somewhere on the AT&T site they estimated they'd give md $85 on a trade, does that mean they'll take $85 off the overpriced Next Plan Phones?  Or do I need to take it to a local store? Can manipulate the AT&T web site enough to find anything out.  Slow to load.

Somewhere on the AT&T site they estimated they'd give md $85 on a trade, does that mean they'll take $85 off the overpriced Next Plan Phones?  Or do I need to take it to a local store? Can manipulate the AT&T web site enough to find anything out.  Slow to load.

Can you trade in on a Next Plan?

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 1, 2014 10:06:20 PM
(1)
ACE - Professor
Edited by Rayosun on Aug 2, 2014 at 7:10:12 AM
- That's a fabulous question!! You can definitely trade in your phone, however, you can choose how you want that $85 applied. You can opt for a gift card which you can use toward your bill (FOR ONE MONTH) or any merchant that accepts Visa or MasterCard, or you can have that credit applied toward the cost of a new phone. So if you wanted a phone that costed $400 off contract, with the credit applied it would be $315 you would pay. This can work either off contract or on the Next plan.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
- That's a fabulous question!! You can definitely trade in your phone, however, you can choose how you want that $85 applied. You can opt for a gift card which you can use toward your bill (FOR ONE MONTH) or any merchant that accepts Visa or MasterCard, or you can have that credit applied toward the cost of a new phone. So if you wanted a phone that costed $400 off contract, with the credit applied it would be $315 you would pay. This can work either off contract or on the Next plan.
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

@timbuk2okc - That's a fabulous question!! The correct an...

[ Edited ]
2 of 7 (698 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 2, 2014 4:21:07 AM
(0)
Scholar

Thanks for your reply. You say the answer is "No", then you explain how the answer is "yes". That's what I needed to know.

Thanks for your reply. You say the answer is "No", then you explain how the answer is "yes". That's what I needed to know.

Re: @timbuk2okc - That's a fabulous question!! The correct an...

3 of 7 (674 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 2, 2014 7:09:43 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
@timbuk2okc - Sorry for the confusion. Yes is the correct answer based on the explanation above.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
@timbuk2okc - Sorry for the confusion. Yes is the correct answer based on the explanation above.
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: @timbuk2okc - That's a fabulous question!! The correct an...

4 of 7 (652 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 16, 2014 8:45:56 PM
(0)
Scholar

I don't believe this is accurate. 

I don't believe this is accurate. 

Re: Can you trade in on a Next Plan?

5 of 7 (602 Views)
(0)