Can you trade in on a Next Plan?

Highlighted
Scholar

Can you trade in on a Next Plan?

Somewhere on the AT&T site they estimated they'd give md $85 on a trade, does that mean they'll take $85 off the overpriced Next Plan Phones?  Or do I need to take it to a local store? Can manipulate the AT&T web site enough to find anything out.  Slow to load.

Message 1 of 7 (756 Views)
ACE - Professor

@timbuk2okc - That's a fabulous question!! The correct an...

[ Edited ]
- That's a fabulous question!! You can definitely trade in your phone, however, you can choose how you want that $85 applied. You can opt for a gift card which you can use toward your bill (FOR ONE MONTH) or any merchant that accepts Visa or MasterCard, or you can have that credit applied toward the cost of a new phone. So if you wanted a phone that costed $400 off contract, with the credit applied it would be $315 you would pay. This can work either off contract or on the Next plan.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7 (742 Views)
Scholar

Re: @timbuk2okc - That's a fabulous question!! The correct an...

Thanks for your reply. You say the answer is "No", then you explain how the answer is "yes". That's what I needed to know.

Message 3 of 7 (718 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: @timbuk2okc - That's a fabulous question!! The correct an...

@timbuk2okc - Sorry for the confusion. Yes is the correct answer based on the explanation above.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 7 (696 Views)
Scholar

Re: Can you trade in on a Next Plan?

I don't believe this is accurate. 

Message 5 of 7 (646 Views)
Scholar

How do you delete this thread?

Message 6 of 7 (644 Views)
Scholar

The answer from AT&T was no.

Message 7 of 7 (516 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.