Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Called in at&t

Highlighted
Contributor

Called in at&t

How do u avoid being transferred So many times when u call in ? I called in 4 different times to AT&T because they kept transferring me , putting me on hold, and then disconnecting  the call.  I can never resolve my issue.  I have had them for over a decade and customer service is soooo bad now....if I keep getting the run around and they overcharge monthly but don’t fix it what am I suppose to do.  

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: Called in at&t

There is no way for you to avoid being transferred. If you get an agent that is able to handle your issue, you won’t get transferred. If they can’t handle your issue, the procedure is to transfer you to someone who can. There is nothing you can do about that. Perhaps you can try chat or perhaps if you care to share your issue, we can suggest a better way to get it handled.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
All about the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max & more. View Info on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, & iPhone 11 Pro Max
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support