Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Bogo sim card

Contributor

Bogo sim card

I have 2 lines right now. I was wanting to know if I got the new s10+ and did the BoGo offer for another s10+. I know I would have to get a new line added, but i would cancel my 2nd line and have a new # for the 2nd line. The person that is on my 2nd line doesn't mind switching #. But wants to keep their phone. Would they be able to put the new sim card into their s7 phone? And also the 2nd new s10+ phone, would I be able to use that one then, if something happens to my new s10+ phone? Or is it stuck with the new #? 

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by MrEchos
‎02-27-2019 5:39 PM

Re: Bogo sim card

The number is assigned to the SIM card, not the phone.  You can do as you like with phones, but they are locked to AT&T until installments are complete.  

B0E20183-9AEB-4CDB-8167-862B48E405FB.jpeg

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support