Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 21, 2014
7:56:02 AM
View profile
At&T Phones

So I origanaly had an Nokia Lumia 920 and it broke so we got an iphone 4 for me and then it broke and so after my two years or 20 months am i allowed to get an upgrade with out my phone or do i need to have my Nokia Lumia? im just trying to figure this out 

So I origanaly had an Nokia Lumia 920 and it broke so we got an iphone 4 for me and then it broke and so after my two years or 20 months am i allowed to get an upgrade with out my phone or do i need to have my Nokia Lumia? im just trying to figure this out 

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 21, 2014 10:13:39 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
You don't need your phone. It is yours to keep. Once your contract is complete, you will be upgrade eligible. You may be upgrade eligible for the NEXT plan if you want to go that way.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

At&T Phones

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 21, 2014 10:13:39 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
You don't need your phone. It is yours to keep. Once your contract is complete, you will be upgrade eligible. You may be upgrade eligible for the NEXT plan if you want to go that way.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: At&T Phones

2 of 3 (1,084 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2014 10:41:03 AM
(0)
Employee

AT&T relaxed the upgrade requirements for the Next program for many customers. If you have a chance to check your upgrade eligbility, *NEW# on the phone or by logging in, I-want-to... -> Shop AT&T -> Check upgrade eligibility.

Perhaps that will give you new options.
The next program goes especially well with the $15 discount provided by the new Mobile Share Value plans, www.myattrpc.com

-Alex

AT&T relaxed the upgrade requirements for the Next program for many customers. If you have a chance to check your upgrade eligbility, *NEW# on the phone or by logging in, I-want-to... -> Shop AT&T -> Check upgrade eligibility.

Perhaps that will give you new options.
The next program goes especially well with the $15 discount provided by the new Mobile Share Value plans, www.myattrpc.com

-Alex

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: At&T Phones

3 of 3 (1,075 Views)