At&T Phones

Contributor

At&T Phones

So I origanaly had an Nokia Lumia 920 and it broke so we got an iphone 4 for me and then it broke and so after my two years or 20 months am i allowed to get an upgrade with out my phone or do i need to have my Nokia Lumia? im just trying to figure this out 

Message 1 of 3 (1,171 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dagger1515K
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: At&T Phones

You don't need your phone. It is yours to keep. Once your contract is complete, you will be upgrade eligible. You may be upgrade eligible for the NEXT plan if you want to go that way.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (1,146 Views)
Employee

Re: At&T Phones

AT&T relaxed the upgrade requirements for the Next program for many customers. If you have a chance to check your upgrade eligbility, *NEW# on the phone or by logging in, I-want-to... -> Shop AT&T -> Check upgrade eligibility.

Perhaps that will give you new options.
The next program goes especially well with the $15 discount provided by the new Mobile Share Value plans, www.myattrpc.com

-Alex

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (1,137 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.