Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 28, 2013
7:13:36 AM
View profile
AT&T next program not for everyone?

i tried to use the AT&T next program it tells me i have to have a Business Email or a school email? what the heck. i own a iphone 5 i want a 5S but it says i cant use this program. why did AT&T even start this program if its not for all AT&T customers that have a existing Iphone and been a cusotmer for 15 years.

i tried to use the AT&T next program it tells me i have to have a Business Email or a school email? what the heck. i own a iphone 5 i want a 5S but it says i cant use this program. why did AT&T even start this program if its not for all AT&T customers that have a existing Iphone and been a cusotmer for 15 years.

hello!!!
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 28, 2013 11:07:15 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
You can only use NEXT if you are full upgrade eligible. If you are not full upgrade eligible, you will have to wait until you are to use NEXT.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

AT&T next program not for everyone?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 28, 2013 11:07:15 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
You can only use NEXT if you are full upgrade eligible. If you are not full upgrade eligible, you will have to wait until you are to use NEXT.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: AT&T next program not for everyone?

2 of 3 (3,137 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 28, 2013 6:54:12 PM
(0)
Professor

thank you just the answer i was looking for.

thank you just the answer i was looking for.

hello!!!

Re: AT&T next program not for everyone?

3 of 3 (3,103 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments