Explore & discover

Helpful Links

What does the AT&T & TimeWarner merger mean for Digital Life

Scholar

What does the AT&T & TimeWarner merger mean for Digital Life

Now that AT&T & TimeWarner have merged, what does this mean for AT&T Digital Life?  Many of my good friends who work for TimeWarner now have access to AT&T discounts and were puzzled when they did not see Digital Life.

Message 1 of 6
Highlighted
Community Support

Re: What does the AT&T & TimeWarner merger mean for Digital Life

@j.holmes Good morning. The merger does not affect Digital Life. As for the Time Warner Digital Life employee discounts, I have sent a note off about it and will circle back to you when I receive an update.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 6
Scholar

Thanks for sharing.  Notably, I am not an AT&T employee (although I would like to take advantage of the employee discounts).  However, as an AT&T Digital Life customer, our conversation regarding the omission of AT&T Digital Life discounts for employees was interesting particularly considering the speculation that AT&T is looking to sell Digital Life.  I have been a customer of AT&T for less than a year and despite the challenges, it will be overly disappointing if Digital Life is sold off and I lose the money I have invested in my system.

Message 3 of 6
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by j.holmes
‎09-23-2018 9:18 AM

@j.holmes  Hello. We’re excited to bring Time Warner into the AT&T family and are initially focused on offering the employee discounts tied to wireless, internet and video . As for your Digital Life service, we  are committed to continuing to provide quality service for your Home Security and automation needs. I hope you have a great rest of your day!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 6
Scholar

Thanks for this repose.  I just posted a new thread.  Notably, your response back in June is no longer holding up.  The product offerings for AT&T DL has been significantly streamlined.  There is only 1 security package available and no longer are home automation features available.  

What will happen to customers who currently subscribe to the premium services?  Particularly, if a device that I currently own needs to be replaced.  I have invested a lot of money into my system and I am gravely concerned.  

Message 5 of 6
Community Support

@j.holmes Hello. I just responded on your new post regarding this. We are still offering the automation devices  and if you need a replacement device we will still replace it. There is also no change to the services that you have. The only change is the website with offering Smart Security... customers can still purchase automation via chat or logging into their account online via the storefront. Please see my response on other post for more details. Thank you

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support