Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Welcome Digital Life customers!

Administrator

Welcome Digital Life customers!

Hello and welcome Digital Life customers!

We're happy to see you on AT&T Community Forums! If you have any questions about your Digital Life product or service, please feel free to post it here using the "Ask a question" button, and our community will be happy to help.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 51
Scholar

Re: Welcome Digital Life customers!

I'm always amazed at someone having bad service with Att. I've never had
nothing but good service. DL is working like a charm for me...
Message 46 of 51
Teacher

seems like garbage to others....funny seen your post like 3 times on this thread....hmmmmmmm

Message 47 of 51
Scholar

Got it corrected... hmmmmmmmmmmm!

Message 48 of 51
ACE - Guru

System's not archiving/capturing videos... again...

Fails 3 days out of the week.

ATT still claims it's due to "maintenance"... BullHockey...

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 49 of 51
Tutor

please do you job right keep my on seve up run fine and keep my acc up to date 24/7
Message 50 of 51
Scholar

Yup, it never ends...I just logged into my account from my laptop and can't get the videos to work from the archive to view, lock or delete.  It just sits, shows the play button as a 'question mark' (good choice, heh), then comes back to the icon with the play button intact.  Never shows the video.  

I then went to my phone and accessed my account.  It allowed me to view and manage the videos, but after deleting videos in the archive for one camera I went to the next camera to do the same, and the selected video blinked on/off/on/off so I couldn't view it.  Had to log out, then log back in to do the next two cameras.  This has happened numerous times since January.  It's a complete waste of time - why can't they get these glitches fixed???!!  

Seems they can't get all of their platforms (mobile app or laptop web app) to work simultaneously and consistently.  It's just a joke.

Message 51 of 51
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support