For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
cassieburns's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, February 15th, 2019 10:32 PM

Unable to access my sbcglobal.net email account for 2 weeks +

When I use my desktop to login to my sbcglobal.net e-mail address from att.net, i input my e-mail address & click on Next.  Then I am automatically forwarded to the att.com website and directed to reset my password.  I attempted to follow this several times, successfully reset the password as prompted.  I even received an e-mail confirming my password has been updated.  However once I do that and attempt to login via att.net it does not recognize my new password.

Other times an SAML 2.0 authentication failed notice pops up (screenshot attached).  Error details FBTSML215E The name identifier policy in the authentication request could not be met by this identity provider.  I have exchanged several calls with the service team to no avail.  Please help me resolve this, I have had this e-mail account for 16 years + and need to at least access my contacts.

email error code.jpg

1 Attachment

Community Support

• 

7K Messages

5 years ago

@cassieburns - Hello. This is a home security and automation forum, but I found a post in the internet forum that addressed this issue. Get help signing in to your email here

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I cannot get my email address changed from [email scrubbed] to [email scrubbed]

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.