Explore & discover

Helpful Links

SBCglobal email not working

Contributor

SBCglobal email not working

Please help... I have looked in this forum and all similar problems to mine are months old and the solutions were not successful for me.... My sbcglobal email stopped working a few days ago. I have tried numerous times to sign in through yahoo and it keeps saying my password doesn't match. When I go to the sign-in help center, I am able to successfully reset my password answering security questions and/or having a temporary password texted to me, but then when I go to use the new password (both on Yahoo or ATT since that is where it redirects me) it still says invalid. I have tried this on multiple browsers and it still doesn't work. I have SO MUCH tied to that email address that I need to access, or at least recover. I cant even switch some accounts to different emails without confirming first through emails to that account that I am indeed making the change. Please help!!!!!

Message 1 of 5
Community Support

Re: SBCglobal email not working

@beachgirly2002  Hello. You posted this in the AT&T Digital Life Forum. Unfortunately, I do not have the knowledge to be able to assist you with this. Have you tried posting this in the broadband forum?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Can you at Digital Life CS please forward this issue to the proper forum so that we (numerous complaints re: email not working) can get this resolved, thank you so much.

Message 3 of 5
Community Support

@sisy32  Hello. I have, however, it is always helpful if folks post there as well.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5
Community Support

@beachgirly2002 @sisy32  Hello. I found a post in the internet forum that addressed this issue. Get help signing in to your email here

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support