Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Remove Digital Life Equipment?

Contributor

Remove Digital Life Equipment?

I am a real estate agent with clients who just bought a house that has a Digital Life security system. There are multiple boxes within the unit and other random components plugged into walls, etc. My clients are not signing up with AT&T for home security. Does AT&T send technicians upon request to uninstall and take back the equipment? 

Message 1 of 5
Highlighted
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by Community Support (Community Support)
Accepted by ATTDigitalLifeCS
‎01-16-2019 2:33 PM

Re: Remove Digital Life Equipment?

@SFrealtor  Hello. No, we do not send technicians to uninstall and take the equipment. The equipment belongs to the homeowner. If the new homeowners do not want to utilize the equipment they can just unplug and remove the devices.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Thanks. So the $700 worth of security equipment isn't worth recouping to AT&T? Good to know. 

Message 3 of 5
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by SFrealtor
‎01-16-2019 2:56 PM

@SFrealtor  The equipment was purchased by the previous owner and contract fulfilled or extended at their new residence. The new owners can dispose of the equipment however they would like.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

So how can you reset the zte tablet thatvwas left by previous owner where they can sighn onto it with there own network and not theatt digital life

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support