Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Received email for att survey.

Contributor

Received email for att survey.

Wanted to make sure it is legit and not spam.

AT&T Customer Research

ATT

Dear Valued AT&T Customer,
AT&T needs input from customers like you to provide the best experience for our customers that we can.
[Link removed]
For your participation in this important study, you will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win 1 of 8 $100 Gift cards.*
Please follow the link below to begin the survey and tell us about your experience. You will be asked questions about your experience as an AT&T customer.
To participate in the survey:

[Link removed]

This survey is being conducted by Millward Brown Analytics / Marketing and Planning Systems (MaPS), a professional research firm, on behalf of AT&T. Your answers will be used for research purposes only and your responses will only be reported in aggregate with other customers. You will not receive any marketing or unsolicited calls as a direct result of your participation in this study. To review the Millward Brown Analytics / Marketing and Planning Systems (MaPS) privacy agreement, please follow the link to our: [Link removed].
NOTE: If you are unable to enter the survey directly through the above link, please copy the URL information and paste it into the address or location field at the top of your web browser, and press the ENTER key on your keyboard to access the survey.

If you have any questions or technical problems while taking the survey please email Sarah Levi:[Link removed]. If you would not like to receive further emails about this research project please[Link removed] for automated removal or reply to this message and type REMOVE in the subject line.
Thank you in advance for your assistance!
*NO PURCHASE OR SURVEY PARTICIPATION NECESSARY. Ends 6/30/17. Open to Invitation recipients who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands and are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Sweepstakes subject to full [Link removed]. Void where prohibited.

Thanx.

Message 1 of 9
ACE - Professor

Re: Received email for att survey.

It's a spam. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 9
Guru
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by zipdor
‎06-14-2017 9:01 PM

Spam. One thing that AT&T does is use emails names with the att.com for both employees and their contractors .. The domain attsurvey.com is not AT&T.     att.com is internally controlled, attsurvey.com is not. 

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 9
Contributor

Thank You for you're response. These days have to be careful. Maybe attt can do something to block them now?
Message 4 of 9
Contributor

Similar phishing scam I received was a survey and sweepstakes entry from FocusVision with email addr invite@attsurvey.com, I was told this is also a scam.

Message 5 of 9
Contributor

Is this an valid email which i had received 

AT&T Research Team <noreply@qemailserver.com> Unsubscribe
15:27 (4 minutes ago)

to me

Market In ViewAT&T
We have Questions...You have the Answers!

AT&T values your opinion and strives to give you the best service possible and that can't happen without your feedback. Every voice matters – especially yours!  By taking about 5 minutes to complete an online survey, you have the opportunity to make your voice heard. 

Market in View LLC, an independent market research firm, has been asked by AT&T to collect feedback on AT&T apps and services you are using. 

Just click below and help us improve in order to serve you better! 

Take survey 

You must be 18 years or older to take the survey. Thank you for taking the time to tell us what you think! 

Sincerely, 

The AT&T Research Team and Market In View

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE 
Any information provided will be kept completely confidential and will not be sold or used for any sales or marketing purposes. To view the AT&T privacy policy, please click here:http://www.att.com/gen/privacy-policy?pid=2506 

Follow this link to opt out of all future survey invites from Market In View: Opt-out 

AT&T Mobility 
1025 Lenox Park Blvd 
Atlanta, Georgia 30319 

Message 6 of 9
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by Community Support (Community Support)
Accepted by ATTDigitalLifeCS
‎06-04-2018 7:38 AM

@nibhanda Hello. I just confirmed that yes, this email survey you received is legitimate and valid and not spam. Thank you.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 7 of 9
Contributor

I received a similar email from the first post. With how close it is, I imagine it also is a phishing attempt/scam. So it's still active. From invite@attsurvey.com which resolved from focusvision.com

AT&T needs input from customers like you to provide the best experience for our customers that we can.

For your participation in this important study, you will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win 1 of 8 $100 Gift cards.*

Please follow the link below to begin the survey and tell us about your experience. You will be asked questions about your experience as an AT&T customer.

To participate in the survey:

Go to <link>

This survey is being conducted by Kantar Millward Brown Analytics / Marketing and Planning Systems (MaPS), a professional research firm, on behalf of AT&T. Your answers will be used for research purposes only and your responses will only be reported in aggregate with other customers. You will not receive any marketing or unsolicited calls as a direct result of your participation in this study.

To review the AT&T privacy agreement, please follow the link to the <link>

NOTE: If you are unable to enter the survey directly through the above link, please copy the URL information and paste it into the address or location field at the top of your web browser, and press the ENTER key on your keyboard to access the survey.
If you have any questions or technical problems while taking the survey please email Sarah Levi: <link> If you would not like to receive further emails about this research project please <link> for automated removal or reply to this message and type REMOVE in the subject line.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

*NO PURCHASE OR SURVEY PARTICIPATION NECESSARY. Ends 12/31/18. Open to Invitation recipients who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands and are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Sweepstakes subject to full <link> Void where prohibited.

Message 8 of 9
Contributor

So why does AT&T use non att.com email addresses?  In the age of spam, I would think AT&T would not contribute to the problem.

I think it is horrible customer service if AT&T actually uses that email address.

Message 9 of 9
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support