Get the myAT&T app
seanfool82's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Monday, April 22nd, 2019 3:38 PM

Re: NO SHOW for SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT

I had almost the exact same issue this weekend. Then when I tried to Chat the following day all they did was re-schedule my appointment, to a day I couldn't make and it apparently erased all my chat/call history from the previously missed appointment. I would like the ATT service, but if I can't be compensated for my time I'm going elsewhere. This is no way to treat a customer, especially one who has had some kind of ATT service for over 20 years.

Community Support

• 

7K Messages

5 years ago

@seanfool82   Hello. Is this regarding an AT&T Digital Life appointment? The original poster was referencing landline so I just want to make sure. If it is regarding Digital Life, would youplease click on my user name and then click "Send PM" to send me a message with your name, address, contact info and account number, so that I can have this looked into. Thank you

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I did not schedule any appointments in over 2 years.I don't know what this is about.

Rozanne Kassian

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

This was for U-Verse internet. I didn't really pay attention to the thread's topic. However the lack of customer service is still applicable

Community Support

• 

7K Messages

5 years ago

@seanfool82  Agreed. However, I cannot move your post over to that forum. They should really know so that they can make contact with you and get this resolved. I highly suggest posting in the Uverse forum so that this can get resolved for you.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Got Stood up by ATT today....wrecked the weekend 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Got Stood up by ATT installation tech

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Waited 1/2 the day today for ATT to install U verse, no one showed up!  When I called to see how late they would be they said the appointment got canceled.  So, I asked by Who?  And why wasn’t I advised of the cancellation?  The Lady who spoke broken English just kept pausing and saying the same thing to all my questions...”it was canceled”.  Att may think that’s also customer service but  what it  really shows is a consistent pattern of screwing people around.  This is the last straw, this time “I will” be the one who cancels....the internet and wireless phone service...good riddance!  Play someone else for a fool

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

It is my 3 appointment today. I had scheduled appointments for September 27th 2019, October 2nd 2019, and today October 7th 2019. Nobody show up. Customer support is "sorry", I called 10-15 times, every time I talk to different person who is "checking" with "dispatch" and telling me the technician will come in 30 min to 1 hour. The same happens after 1 hour. I spent 3 full days waiting for technicians to come and I am considering suing the company. Their appointments' system is a scam. They should tell warn people that they cannot handle their appointments. This is a horrible company.

Community Support

• 

7K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @dimope. I apologize for the issues related to your technician appointment. If you still have issues, please click on my user name and then click "Send PM" to send me a message with your name, address, contact info and account number, so that I can have this looked into. Thank you.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.