Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Moving, but ATT DL is not supported in new area, and my equipment can't be transferred to new owner

Highlighted
Contributor

Moving, but ATT DL is not supported in new area, and my equipment can't be transferred to new owner

We are moving to an area where AT&T Digital Life is not supported.  We own all of the equipment in our house, but per the customer service rep, the equipment can't be transferred to the new owner.  Apparently the equipment would only be useful if and when AT&T Digital Life comes to our new area.  What should I do with the equipment in our current house?  We have 2 outdoor cameras (hard wired), motion detectors, window and door monitors, etc. that are pretty much useless.

Message 1 of 2
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by Community Support (Community Support)
Accepted by ATTDigitalLifeCS
‎07-31-2018 6:25 AM

Re: Moving, but ATT DL is not supported in new area, and my equipment can't be transferred to new ow

@PaulValleyRanch  Hello. You can remove it as it is yours or the new owner can start service at the address with the equipment and they will need to pay the current package pricing in order to replace some of the equipment, but the account cannot be "transferred" to them. It will require them to start with a new account. They can contact us directly to see which package they may want to utilize if they would like more information.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Thanksgifting! Get a PopSocket stocking stuffer on us* - Learn How
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support