Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Lost out on a day's pay for a No Show for Scheduled Appointment

Contributor

Lost out on a day's pay for a No Show for Scheduled Appointment

I waited 2 months for an installation appointment last summer.  When the tech arrived in June 2015 to install the monitoring svc I was told I would have cameras.  After 7 hours of the tech attempting to install cameras, I was told I would not receive this service as it would be too difficult to install. At that point, the only service I was offered was motion detectors.   Total waste of a day to take off from work.  I should have stayed with the monitoring service that the previous homeowners had installed.

Since the installation, I have gone through 2 key pads that have gone out and now on the third. I waited 1 month from when I called customer service the first week of April 2016 for a tech to come out and replace this 3rd keypad only to sit and wait for no one to show.  I lost out on another days pay only to be told when I called customer svc that I would have to wait 2 more weeks for a tech to come out.  The system will go off at any time of the day sounding off the alarm at any time of the day.  I had police officers coming out to my home because the alarm would not deactivate from the code being entered on the key pad.  The neighbors love us when the alarm goes off in the middle of the night.

It is very unfortunate that the mobile app or from my computer does not activate or disarm the system. The motion detectors do not work and  I am paying for a service that cannot be used.

Message 1 of 3
Community Support

Re: Lost out on a day's pay for a No Show for Scheduled Appointment

Hello @issues30

We are listening and want to help you! I am sorry to hear of the issues you've experienced. We appreciate you trusting us to help keep your home secure. Our Customer Support Leadership would like to expedite the resolution of this matter. Please share a little more information by clicking here to send Digital Life a private message. In your message please include:

• Your name
  • Account number
  • Address
  • Contact number
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Lost out on a day's pay for a No Show for Scheduled Appointment

Deana [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support