Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Future of Digital Life?

ACE - Guru

Future of Digital Life?

Hi,

For kicks, I just looked at the ATT website for new Digital Life purchases.

I see they are now offering just a basic security package, no cameras or automation/sensors, etc.

My local ATT stores no longer offer Digital Life either.

What does the roadmap for Digital Life look like?
Any new functionality forthcoming, or it being slowly retired?

Appreciate any info,

N

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 3
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author ACE - Guru
Accepted by directv_123
‎09-17-2019 8:12 PM

Re: Future of Digital Life?

@directv_123  Hello. The retail stores haven't offered Digital Life for a couple years now and customers that purchase on the website do have the ability to add on automation at point of installation as that way the needs of the customer can be discussed in detail with the technician to determine exactly what they want/need.  We have been focused on improving the customer experience for our existing customers and offering multiple app updates, some with new features such as Push Notifications with access to the live feed, the launch of Amazon Alexa and another launch coming later this year. (Sorry, I cannot publicly announce that yet). Nothing is being retired. We are still working on some other things. More to come once we are able to announce them. Thank you.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Guru

Re: Future of Digital Life?

Thank you - I appreciate the reply.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Available Now: A limited-edition wireless charger, inspired by the hit HBO series Game of Thrones™!
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support