Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Forgotten Password and Security Questions

Contributor

Forgotten Password and Security Questions

I forgot my email password so then I went to the forgotten password link. But I had also forgotten my very vague security question answers. Please help.

Message 1 of 4
Community Support

Re: Forgotten Password and Security Questions

Hi @Lizzybeans

Are you requesting assistance with gaining access to your AT&T Digital Life account or is your issue with an AT&T Internet account?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Email account (Legacy) I was told to change to SBCglobal and never did. mine is still supported but when a ask for a temporary password to be sent to my phone number, I never get one.

Message 3 of 4
Community Support

@ermey2ms  Hello. You posted this in the AT&T Digital Life Forum. Unfortunately, I do not have the knowledge to be able to assist you with this. Have you tried posting this in the internet forum?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Available Now: A limited-edition wireless charger, inspired by the hit HBO series Game of Thrones™!
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support