Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Digital life not working on apple watch

Tutor

Digital life not working on apple watch

Digital life app not working on Apple Watch 4 series. Any ideas how to fix this?

Message 1 of 27
Community Support

Re: Digital life not working on apple watch

@fontp002 I am sorry to hear you having trouble using the Digital Life app with your Apple Watch. What specific issues are you running into. Are you getting any error messages, if so what are they?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 27
Employee

Mine asks me to login on phone and check remember me.  I have an iPhone X and login with Face ID.  If I power cycle the phone and watch it will try to open but just goes blank or gives the circle loading but never finishes

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 27
Highlighted
Community Support

@Will1971 - We are working through some software issues with the Apple watch right now, and will get them rectified as soon as possible.

Message 4 of 27
Tutor

I only see a black screen when I open the app on my Apple Watch 4. 

Message 5 of 27
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by Community Support (Community Support)
Accepted by ATTDigitalLifeCS
‎01-07-2019 11:49 AM

@fontp002 @Foreman11 @Will1971  we are aware of an issue and working with Apple to resolve the issue. It will be resolved in our upcoming release later this month.... Thank you for your patience.

Tags (1)
Message 6 of 27
Tutor

Sorry for the late response. I ger a black screen when I open the app on my Apple Watch 4 with a circle spinning in the center of the screen. 

Message 7 of 27
Tutor

Any ETA on when update for Apple Watch and DigitalLife app to work again ? 

Message 8 of 27
Community Support

@DaKANGDA  Hello. It will be this month. It's hard to give an exact date as once we submit the app release to the Apple and Google Play stores we wait for them to push the release...

Message 9 of 27
Tutor

It’s working again. However, when I don’t have my phone nearby the app in the watch ask that I login in the iPhone app using remember me.  I have an IPhone X which uses Face ID to log in so I can’t do “remember me”. Any suggestions?

Message 10 of 27
Tutor

Unfortunately , I am in the EXACT same boat ... sorry ... wish I could help 

Message 11 of 27
Community Support

@fontp002  @DaKANGDA   Hello. Would you both try something for me please? Go into the settings on your iphone, scroll down until you reach Digital Life, tap into it... turn face id off via the slider.  Go back  to your Digital Life app , login with your info and check the remember me box.  Then you go back to settings and enable the face id again within the Digital Life app.

Would you let me know if this solves the issue?

The main issue here is regarding face id overriding everything and this comes from iOS and not the app. I am hoping that this solves the issue for you both. Please let me know . Thank you

Message 12 of 27
Tutor

Thanks for the suggestion ... I have done it . I’ll stop back to give an update 

Message 13 of 27
Tutor

My iPhone 6 Plus does not display face id in digital life app.

Message 14 of 27
Community Support

@Foreman11  Hello. Face id isn't an option on the iphone 6 I don't believe. Have you checked your DL app on the watch lately? If not working, can you provide me some details as to what you are seeing or message you are getting? Thank you

Message 15 of 27
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support