Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Digital life-corporate complaint

Teacher

Digital life-corporate complaint

I need to file a corporate complaint. What is the number or email to do this? I am on the verge of cancelling every single account I have with you if my issue isn't handled immediately.
Message 1 of 52
Community Support

Re: Digital life-corporate complaint

Hello @punkmetallol

There is no number or email I'm aware of to give you. However, if you'd like me to resolve your issue I'm here to do so. I've noticed that this is your only post to this forum, therefore I'm unaware of your issue. Our Customer Support Leadership can look into your issue, but need additional information to do so. Please share a little more information by clicking here to send Digital Life a private message. In your message please include:

• Your name
  • Account number
  • Address
  • Contact number
  • Details about your issue
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 52
Teacher

Did your problem ever get resolved? Because I'm not only at the point you are im actually trying to find the number to the BBB so I can file a huge complaint! This is AT&T and I would've never imagined the scale of problems I would've encountered with them and this system! I'm actually amazed, and not in a good way, at all!
Message 3 of 52
Community Support

Hello @Cc5050

As stated to you in your other post if your issue is still open and you'd like us to help you, please share a little more information by clicking here to send Digital Life a private message. In your message please include:

• Your name
  • Account number
  • Address
  • Contact number
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 52
Teacher

At this point it is NOT a my issue, it seems to be your companies issue! When numerous customers have almost identical complaints and take the time to express means your company has MANY issues! I have spoken to way to many reps and supervisors within your company with very little "help" or temporary solutions at best! Only for me to be defused for a very short amount of time until the next problem happens almost instantaneously! The issues at hand are far bigger than just correcting my service complaints! It seems to be a whole company wide (including sub contracted installation company/ies) AT&T has a HUGE internal short coming for this product! And unless you are the CEO, there is no way you can correct the issue at hand!
Message 5 of 52
Tutor

I feel your pain. I have been on the phone with various departments at least 15 times trying to get the number or address for their Legal Department, and I keep getting the run around. Digital Life almost set my house on fire causing significant damage, and I have yet to get my claim settled after over 7 months. This is the worst company that ever existed. I am going on every site I can find to leave reviews on how bad the service is. It appears I am not alone.
Message 6 of 52
Community Support

Hello @TXDani

We are listening and want to help you! I am very sorry to hear what you have experienced. Our Customer Support Leadership would like to expedite the resolution of your claim. Please share a little more information by clicking here to send Digital Life a private message. In your message please include:

• Your name
  • Account number
  • Address
  • Contact number
Message 7 of 52
Teacher

Dear Digital life,

I have been a digital life customer for over 2 years.  Customer service is great esp these three folks care: ek938v (edwin) billing: wg966g (wayne) care: Pd031y (paul) - great job guys !! Paul took a lot of time to explain and help me.

I have had horrible experience with retention (which is in jamaica ? ).  I wanted to talk to retention first they put me on hold then when I told them  i wanted to speak with a rep they put on another hold...see pic below... !!  I am so unhappy with my bill mix up that I want to go back to Slomans again.  Never had any issues with Slomans.

I was charged for camera that I cancelled, put in into contract that I was already out of and put charges that should not be there.  So frustrating.  

I think i will go back to slomans !

wait call.jpg

Message 8 of 52
Contributor

i went ahead as digital life cs asked and privately emailed the information they asked in hopes of adding my employee discounts to my digital life account. i'll post any updates.

Message 9 of 52
Community Support

Hello @ret011

We are listening and want to help you! I am sorry to hear of your billing issue. We appreciate you trusting us to help keep your home secure. Our Customer Support Leadership would like to expedite the resolution of this matter. Please share a little more information by clicking here to send Digital Life a private message. In your message please include:

• Your name
  • Account number
  • Address
  • Contact number
Message 10 of 52
Community Support

Hello @chained

Please see my response to your private message.

Unfortunately, E.M.O. issues for all services (wireless, u-verse, etc.) are handled by the E.M.O. group. I'm not sure if you can enroll in any discount (wireless, u-verse, etc.) without a global account. https://emprateplan.edc.cingular.net/emo/

• This site is only accessible while connected to the corporate network.
  • You must have a global account to access the site.

If you're having trouble complete the E.M.O. Enrollment Troubleshooting Form found on the support page of the E.M.O. website. Click Here.

Message 11 of 52
Teacher

Guess what ?  After being hours on the phone my bill still reflects I am in contract and they never deducted the amounts they said they would.  3 hours of being on the phone got me no where !!

Message 12 of 52
Teacher

I dmed and still no response or help !  This is turning into a circus

Message 13 of 52
Community Support

Hello @ret011

Please see the response to your PM.

Message 14 of 52
Tutor

This has been one of the worst experiences with a company. I relocated to WI from California. I decided to install the Digital Life, which has become a on going nightmare.

I have had At&T techs here several times a month for a year. They never can find a major problem. We lose our internet, TV and phone at least 5 times a week. We always re boot the modem and it fixes it for a day. I had spoke with a tech about a month ago and he did soem troubleshooting. He told me to contact Digital Life. I did not do that immediatley since I have always had a security system with no problems. Yesterday, the tech tried to re boot the New modem (thinking that was the problem), and was not able to locate it. I mentioned what I was told about the Digital Life possible problem. He pulled the plug on the digital Life. I know have extremley fast internet and my TV's have not lost connection, It is obvious it is the Digital Life that is not compatiable with the Uverse system. 

I have tried to no avail to cancel this security system which I will not use!!  They want to send a representative out here to re do it. I was never told that it would slow down your internet and lose connection to the TV and phones.  I have more than had it with this company. I call and get nowhere with Digital Life.  The peron who installed it wanted to sell me his cameras becasue he was starting his own security business, he told me these cameras don't work. I should have seen the red flag that day. 

I expect a cancellation of this contract, since it is not compatiable with your other products!!!

I need to find someone in this orginazation that can help with this most frustrating situation.

Message 15 of 52
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support