Explore & discover

Helpful Links

AT&T Alert Telemarketer Call

Contributor

AT&T Alert Telemarketer Call

Whose this (806) 302-3073. It says AT&T Alert Telemarketer Call. Why are they calling me?!? 

Message 1 of 6
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by Community Support (Community Support)
Accepted by ATTDigitalLifeCS
‎12-18-2018 6:27 AM

Re: AT&T Alert Telemarketer Call

@Gonzales18 - It sounds like this is AT&T software alerting you that the incoming call is a suspected telemarketer, that way you can ignore the call or block the number.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 6
Scholar

Is there a setting to enable that? I’ve never seen this but my wife gets them on her phone. We both use a call blocker app. 

Message 3 of 6
Community Support

@pappasbike  Hello. You posted this in the AT&T Digital Life forum. Unfortunately, I don't have the knowledge to be able to assist you with this. Just know the general of why it's showing up that way. If you would like more information about it, I would suggest posting your question in the wireless forum. Thank you

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 6
Contributor

I believe this service from ATT is extremely valuable. It saves me from wasting my time answering calls from unsolicited telemarketers

Message 5 of 6
Contributor

This is probably AT&T Call Protect that was launched in December 2016.

https://about.att.com/story/att_call_protect.html

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support