Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Aug 1, 2014
9:36:57 AM
View profile
why my phone is not switched back when I finished talking to allow me to stop calling ?

when I issue a call, I communicate normally but I can not end the call (disconnect the call) because the phone will not turn on.
Generally, I am forced to remove the battery and back on again. Really it is very unpleasant otherwise it will destroy my battery.
Note that this delay starts after resetting my phone. Please give me instructions on how to put everything in order.

thank you

when I issue a call, I communicate normally but I can not end the call (disconnect the call) because the phone will not turn on.
Generally, I am forced to remove the battery and back on again. Really it is very unpleasant otherwise it will destroy my battery.
Note that this delay starts after resetting my phone. Please give me instructions on how to put everything in order.

thank you

why my phone is not switched back when I finished talking to allow me to stop calling ?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2014 1:31:05 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, adelinetala!

Thanks for posting. It sounds like your phone display is not coming back on when you move the phone away from your ear. Have you checked to make sure that the software is updated? It sounds like you've already tried a reset, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, adelinetala!

Thanks for posting. It sounds like your phone display is not coming back on when you move the phone away from your ear. Have you checked to make sure that the software is updated? It sounds like you've already tried a reset, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: why my phone is not switched back when I finished talking to allow me to stop calling ?

2 of 2 (70 Views)