Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 11, 2012
12:42:46 AM
View profile
using a credit card to buy a phone without contract
I want to buy a phone without contract using my visa credit card, is it possible? if so, can I just go to a store and buy the phone I want directly from there? I tried to find the answers online but I didn't get the answer exactly if it is allowed or not. I am aware that it is possible to pay bills with credit card, I am just not sure when it's about buying a new device?
I want to buy a phone without contract using my visa credit card, is it possible? if so, can I just go to a store and buy the phone I want directly from there? I tried to find the answers online but I didn't get the answer exactly if it is allowed or not. I am aware that it is possible to pay bills with credit card, I am just not sure when it's about buying a new device?
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 11, 2012 10:37:00 AM
(0)
Mentor
Yes you can purchase a phone with using a credit card without a contract. It will be alot more but you can.
Accepted Solution

using a credit card to buy a phone without contract

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 11, 2012 5:39:02 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
You can use your credit card to buy phones. If you couldn't use your credit card to buy phones, most people wouldn't have them.
Yes, you can buy from the store.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
You can use your credit card to buy phones. If you couldn't use your credit card to buy phones, most people wouldn't have them.
Yes, you can buy from the store.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: using a credit card to buy a phone without contract

2 of 6 (4,615 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 11, 2012 7:17:22 AM
(0)
Teacher

Sure can...I just purchased the One X and you can do it two ways. If you have an account already just click the uprade and choose no commitment uprade pricing. Then proceed or go into the store and assure you know the price prior and they will also set up the phone for you.

It took all of about 10min for me to do the above...You can also add the insurance at that time if you want to...

Larry

Sure can...I just purchased the One X and you can do it two ways. If you have an account already just click the uprade and choose no commitment uprade pricing. Then proceed or go into the store and assure you know the price prior and they will also set up the phone for you.

It took all of about 10min for me to do the above...You can also add the insurance at that time if you want to...

Larry

3 of 6 (4,607 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 11, 2012 10:37:00 AM
(0)
Mentor
Yes you can purchase a phone with using a credit card without a contract. It will be alot more but you can.

4 of 6 (4,593 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 11, 2012 12:59:20 PM
(0)
Contributor
alrightyy, I'm going to buy then Smiley Happy thanks!!
alrightyy, I'm going to buy then Smiley Happy thanks!!

5 of 6 (4,585 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 11, 2012 1:03:21 PM
(0)
Contributor
i'm planning to get One X too. unfortunately, my line would be available for upgrade on March, 2013 :/.. i'm getting it with it's no-commitment price.. thank you all for the responses! ^^
i'm planning to get One X too. unfortunately, my line would be available for upgrade on March, 2013 :/.. i'm getting it with it's no-commitment price.. thank you all for the responses! ^^

6 of 6 (4,581 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments