Is this phone considered a smartphone?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 3, 2011 10:02:09 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
No, it is not. It is classified as a feature phone or QMD - quick messaging device. It does not require a data plan if that's what you may have been wondering.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

samsung solstice SGH-A887

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 3, 2011 10:02:09 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
No, it is not. It is classified as a feature phone or QMD - quick messaging device. It does not require a data plan if that's what you may have been wondering.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: samsung solstice SGH-A887

2 of 5 (3,176 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 3, 2011 11:13:32 PM
(0)
Professor

Wild Banchi wrote:

Other than that, it's pretty smart......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

Wild Banchi wrote:

Other than that, it's pretty smart......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

3 of 5 (3,173 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 4, 2011 7:46:45 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thank you ive been trying 2 get a answer 2 that question for weeks now i even emailed samsung and still havent heard anything back so your answer is much appreciated

Thank you ive been trying 2 get a answer 2 that question for weeks now i even emailed samsung and still havent heard anything back so your answer is much appreciated

4 of 5 (3,164 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 4, 2011 7:53:46 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Wow, that's not good on Samsung's part... But anyway, you're welcome. :smileyhappy:

Wow, that's not good on Samsung's part... But anyway, you're welcome. :smileyhappy:

5 of 5 (3,161 Views)