Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 8, 2012
8:18:42 AM
View profile
samsung flight
i recently recieved a information on a users guide for my samsung flight when i click on specific title i then click chat with support but when there is someone to help answer my questions there is no button to start "click to chat" is this because i am on my mobile?
i recently recieved a information on a users guide for my samsung flight when i click on specific title i then click chat with support but when there is someone to help answer my questions there is no button to start "click to chat" is this because i am on my mobile?
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 8, 2012 7:05:16 PM
(0)
Scholar
I could be wrong on this, but if your trying to look at the users manual online on the phone the chat function wont work since it will use a version of Java or flash that just isnt compatible with the phone.

Otherwise I would try viewing the user manual on a PC downloading the manual from the Samsung website.
Sent from my Android powered Samsung Galaxy Note 4G LTE
Accepted Solution

samsung flight

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 8, 2012 7:05:16 PM
(0)
Scholar
I could be wrong on this, but if your trying to look at the users manual online on the phone the chat function wont work since it will use a version of Java or flash that just isnt compatible with the phone.

Otherwise I would try viewing the user manual on a PC downloading the manual from the Samsung website.

Sent from my Android powered Samsung Galaxy Note 4G LTE

Re: samsung flight

2 of 2 (959 Views)
Solution