Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 12, 2009
2:40:49 AM
View profile
reminders drain battery

ok, this is one of the only threads that discusses this problem and I havent found a solution yet... 

So I have exactly the same issue - my HTC Diamond wakes up whenever a reminder pops up and the light turns on. Normally the light turns off after a couple of minutes of inactivity but for some reason thats not the case on my device. Even laying the thing locked but out of the pocket on the table it doesn't go back to sleep. I am running S2U2 too. Anyone a solution yet?

Thanks, AlKlecks.

ok, this is one of the only threads that discusses this problem and I havent found a solution yet... 

So I have exactly the same issue - my HTC Diamond wakes up whenever a reminder pops up and the light turns on. Normally the light turns off after a couple of minutes of inactivity but for some reason thats not the case on my device. Even laying the thing locked but out of the pocket on the table it doesn't go back to sleep. I am running S2U2 too. Anyone a solution yet?

Thanks, AlKlecks.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 12, 2009 9:07:25 AM
(0)
Expert

Go to Settings - Sounds & Notifications - Notifications tab - Event: Reminders and uncheck:

- Display message on screen

- Flash light for 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Prev. devices: SGS, Note 2, SGS3, Galaxy Nexus, T-Mobile, G2x, iPhone4, HTC HD2, HTC Fuze, HTC StarTrek, BB Bold
Accepted Solution

reminders drain battery

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 12, 2009 9:07:25 AM
(0)
Expert

Go to Settings - Sounds & Notifications - Notifications tab - Event: Reminders and uncheck:

- Flash light for 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Prev. devices: SGS, Note 2, SGS3, Galaxy Nexus, T-Mobile, G2x, iPhone4, HTC HD2, HTC Fuze, HTC StarTrek, BB Bold

- Flash light for 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Re: reminders drain battery

2 of 2 (1,305 Views)
Solution