For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
vipedady's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, November 21st, 2008 1:54 AM

Closed

phone numbers duplicated

Some of my contacts have been duplicated after synchronizing.  The duplicated contacts have a small blue square icon with a smaller square in it at the end of the number.  I have tried to delete these duplicates, but nothing happens.  Does someone know how to delete these? 

Accepted Solution

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

15 years ago

I have a Palm Centro..., would greatly appreciate if you could help me.  Thanks

Guru

• 

561 Messages

15 years ago

vipedady wrote:
Some of my contacts have been duplicated after synchronizing.  The duplicated contacts have a small blue square icon with a smaller square in it at the end of the number.  I have tried to delete these duplicates, but nothing happens.  Does someone know how to delete these? 

The ones with the small blue square are your SIM contacts. Which phone do you have? I know how to rectify it on the Palm Centro, but I dont know about the others.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

15 years ago

Just got a Centro and have the same problem but I don't see the solution to your problem listed on the forum.  Please share if it worked.

Guru

• 

561 Messages

15 years ago

yodayoda wrote:
Just got a Centro and have the same problem but I don't see the solution to your problem listed on the forum.  Please share if it worked.

When you go into your contacts, up towards the top of the screen on the left hand side, it says "all." Click on that, and make it say "phone" or "sim" and it will only show one set. But if you have contacts that are only on the phone, or only on the sim, they won't show if you select the other option. I have mine set to show the phone contacts only (since you can edit them without having to go into the SIM book), and when I add a new contact to the phone, I copy it to the SIM card.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.