Troubleshoot your device issues
WalterBragg's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, October 19th, 2010 12:10 AM

Closed

pantech usb drivers

Where can I find pantech ease usb drivers for the computer to download? I have lost my cd that same with my phone.

thank you for your time

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

13 years ago

If anyone else need the PC suite or manual for any of the pantechs go here

http://www.pantech.com/

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

12 years ago

The Pantech USB drivers for the phone(s) are bundled with the PC Suite program, which you can download from www.pantech.com (Support).  Do NOT connect your phone to the PC until after you have installed PC Suite.  After installation, connect your phone and WIndows 9 or Vista will automatically search for the newly installed drivers and put them into action (I click on "do not search Windows Update for updated driver" during that process to save time).  When Windows says your "device is ready", then launch PC Suite.

Make sure your phone is unlocked and has it's "idle screen" (time/date) screen displayed.  Then PC Suite will display "connected" in its bottom status bar.  Then you can launch File Manager if you wish to copy files to/fro.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I want to download pictures that are on a memory card to my computer with usb cable.  I inserted disc that came with my phone Pentech ease, and it said my disc did not have that information   How do I do It?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I don't know if this thread still has followers but I just discovered the forum today when I wasn't able to upload pictures.

From the info, I found that all you have to do is download PC Suite, then connect you phone. The program automatically opens when you plug the phone in.  the suite should connect shortly after the phone is connect but if it takes too long you can use the pc driver install popup.  It took me awhile to figure out what the heck to do because it doesn't give you an option to upload photos until you find the right folder which, it turns out, is the File Manager.  I haven't transferred anything yet, but at least the process is easy once you know what you're supposed to do.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I mistakenly connected my Pantech Discovery 9090 to my PC, prior to connecting with the internet.  now the driver download window won't open.  How do I download the driver?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Also I can't find the PC Suite download on the Pantech web site.

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

11 years ago

@American Pie wrote:

Also I can't find the PC Suite download on the Pantech web site.

http://www.pantechusa.com/support/download/GSHtFC3uh4hYdhdV0SMP4BBb171RP9m6

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

What about Windows 8.1?  The driver downloaded but the computer won't communicate with the phone.  So frustrating. Man Sad

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

Same issue. I have been combing over "fixes" for this issue for many months and nothing works.  I have contacted Pantech several times and they never send me a response.  I went to an AT&T Store and asked if they could upgrade the OS to ICS and the lady looked at me like I was speaking an alien language.  If anyone has a fix for this on Windows 8.1, please enlighten us!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Need usb drivers for Windows 10

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.