Wireless Forums

Posted Jun 7, 2012
3:00:44 PM
View profile
pantech p7040p sim locked

Help! I accidently locked my phones sim card. I don't know what number to call for help. Can someone please help me out? I need the PUK code but I have no idea what number to call to get help with it.

Thanks so much!

Help! I accidently locked my phones sim card. I don't know what number to call for help. Can someone please help me out? I need the PUK code but I have no idea what number to call to get help with it.

Thanks so much!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 12, 2012 7:35:21 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

You can also do this online:

1. Go to the My Phone/Device page in myAT&T.
  2. From the My Phone/Device screen, select the Unblock SIM Card link under Manage my phone/device.
  3. The Unblock SIM screen will display your PUK code and will give you instructions for unblocking your SIM Card.

youngjm is right too, you can call Customer Service at 1-800-331-0500 or use our Technical Support Chat or to get help unlocking your SIM card.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

pantech p7040p sim locked

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2012 6:05:00 PM
(0)
Master
Call AT&T at the number below from another phone.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Call AT&T at the number below from another phone.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: pantech p7040p sim locked

2 of 3 (12,459 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 12, 2012 7:35:21 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

2. From the My Phone/Device screen, select the Unblock SIM Card link under Manage my phone/device.
  3. The Unblock SIM screen will display your PUK code and will give you instructions for unblocking your SIM Card.

youngjm is right too, you can call Customer Service at 1-800-331-0500 or use our Technical Support Chat or to get help unlocking your SIM card.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

--------------

Re: pantech p7040p sim locked

3 of 3 (12,335 Views)
Solution