For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
stevenye1991's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Sunday, September 22nd, 2013 9:07 AM

opened 2 months account and want to switch to Iphone 5S

Hi guys, I opened my att account 2 months ago and my current phone is htc one m7 32gb. And I want to know can I switch to Iphone 5S for free at att local store? Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

11 years ago

@stevenye1991 wrote:
Yea, they've told me I have about $400 subsidy and I haven't received it yet. And if I switch to iphone 5s and is free do I still have that $400 subsidy?

the 400 subsidy was taken off the retail cost of the phone, you will not see it in the mail. You are under a 2 year commitment for your current phone, you will not be able to get a different subsidized phone until that commitment is complete. If you want to switch to a Iphone 5S it will cost you 649.99 for the 16GB model. the full price of the HTC One is 699.00, you paid the subsidized price of 199.00 a 400.00 discount for a 2 year contract

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

11 years ago

If you received a subsidy for your phone, you are not eligible to update to the iPhone 5s. You will need to pay full unsubsidized price.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

11 years ago

Yea, they've told me I have about $400 subsidy and I haven't received it yet. And if I switch to iphone 5s and is free do I still have that $400 subsidy?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.