nokia 6085 "G" question

Mentor

nokia 6085 "G" question

i used to be able to go online with my gophone (like checking emails, etc.) ... but now, the "G" symbol at the top has a red line through it & i can no longer go online with it ... it still works to make & receive calls, and i can still text with it, but cannot go online at all ... when i first turn on the phone, the message i get is "packet data connection not available" ... then when i try to go online, the message i get is "link not available" ... this has been happening for about a week now ... any ideas as to what might be wrong??  thanks, in advance ...

Message 1 of 4 (1,337 Views)
Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author 4moonglow
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: nokia 6085 "G" question

If you haven't changed any of your phone's data connection settings, I would contact customer service and have them verify that the account provisioning is still active/correct for your data service.  They will also be able to walk you through a verification of the phone's settings if the problem doesn't appear to be account related.  Customer service can be reached at 1-800-331-0500 - I would call from another phone in case you do need to verify the phone's settings with customer service.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 2 of 4 (1,329 Views)
Mentor

thank you.

Message 3 of 4 (1,320 Views)
Highlighted
Master

You're welcome. Smiley Happy

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 4 of 4 (1,301 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.