nokia 6085 "G" question

Mentor

nokia 6085 "G" question

i used to be able to go online with my gophone (like checking emails, etc.) ... but now, the "G" symbol at the top has a red line through it & i can no longer go online with it ... it still works to make & receive calls, and i can still text with it, but cannot go online at all ... when i first turn on the phone, the message i get is "packet data connection not available" ... then when i try to go online, the message i get is "link not available" ... this has been happening for about a week now ... any ideas as to what might be wrong??  thanks, in advance ...

Message 1 of 4
Master

Re: nokia 6085 "G" question

If you haven't changed any of your phone's data connection settings, I would contact customer service and have them verify that the account provisioning is still active/correct for your data service.  They will also be able to walk you through a verification of the phone's settings if the problem doesn't appear to be account related.  Customer service can be reached at 1-800-331-0500 - I would call from another phone in case you do need to verify the phone's settings with customer service.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Mentor

thank you.

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Master

You're welcome. Smiley Happy

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support