Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 11, 2013
9:16:43 AM
View profile
no confirmation email
hi! I ordered an iphone 5 3 days ago and was told to agree to terms and conditions and then once that was done I would receive a confirmation order for my order. I have not received this email! help would be very much appreciated!
hi! I ordered an iphone 5 3 days ago and was told to agree to terms and conditions and then once that was done I would receive a confirmation order for my order. I have not received this email! help would be very much appreciated!
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 11, 2013 11:45:57 AM
(0)
Expert

rosalicia20 wrote:

check the spam folder on your email.

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Accepted Solution

no confirmation email

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 11, 2013 11:45:57 AM
(0)
Expert

rosalicia20 wrote:

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

rosalicia20 wrote:

Re: no confirmation email

2 of 3 (1,460 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2013 11:49:51 AM
(0)
Contributor
thank you! Smiley Happy
thank you! Smiley Happy