Troubleshoot your device issues
pinklady822's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Saturday, October 27th, 2012 3:37 AM

need to exchange my new phone!

Hi, I just bought the samsung galaxy s3 yesterday as an upgrade from a iPhone 3gs.

I am really unhappy with my decision and I want to know if its possible to exchange the phone 

for the iPhone 4s or 5. Please help! The galaxy s3 is a great phone, I'm just so used to the iPhone and feel it would be 

better to go back to it, if thats possible. Thank you!!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

13K Messages

11 years ago

All you have to do is contact the original point of sale that you got the phone from and proceed with the return/exchange. see signature below for return policy.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

13K Messages

11 years ago

As long as you bought it in the store and as long as they have the phone you want in stock yes you can, but if there is a price difference you will have to pay it when you get the new phone.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

i dont want to cancel my service, i just want a different phone. does that still apply?

Expert

• 

13K Messages

11 years ago

yes it does indubitably

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

ok thank you! and i just go to the store and say i want to exchange it for an iphone and i'll be able to get it same day?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

thank you for your help!

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

11 years ago

@pinklady822 wrote:

thank you for your help!

you mention a iphone 5 - chances of getting one in store is slim - average wait is 14 to 21 business days. If you want a 5 then your best bet would be to return the phone completely and revert back to your old phone what you wait for the 5 to come in. Also there could be a 35 percent restock fee. The buyers remores period is 2 weeks (14 days)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.