Troubleshoot your device issues
herwin85's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, January 8th, 2015 4:17 PM

iPad 2 Missing Order for 2 Months and AT&T is Not Helpful in Resolving the Situation

I have always been a big supporter of AT&T and always viewed them as an excellent premium service provider. So much so that I am using both my business and personal phones on the AT&T network. 

I couldn't be anymore disappointed with the recent performance by AT&T after USPS lost my iPad Air 2 delivery. For context, the delivery was made on 11/19/14 and it has since been 2 months and nothing has been resolved. My wife has gone down to the AT&T store multiple times, wasting countless hours and myself have tried the AT&T online chats, both of which claims its an USPS issue and there is nothing they can do about it. Really nothing?!

We have contacted USPS ourselves and they also said there is nothing they can do. So as a consumer, what options do I have? Both the service provider and delivery service claims it isn't their fault. 

As a consumer, I am basically at lost with options. My biggest mistake was buying an iPad from AT&T when I clearly could have avoided all these headches by just going to the Apple store. Not only do I have to wait for my initial iPad to be delivered (because the store does not have sufficient stock) but I am also punished because USPS couldn't deliver the item to my address? And there is nothing AT&T can do?

If anyone could please assist me in escalting this matter as clearly both the stores and AT&T live chats are not able to assist me. Any help will be much appreciated

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

9 years ago

Can you not make claim with USPS since they "lost" iPad 2? You ordered ipad Air 2 from AT&T Corperate Store, not authorized dealer? If you used credit card obviously start transaction dispute with your credit card company.Smiley Surprised

Scholar

• 

457 Messages

9 years ago

No, when you try to claim with usps, they will tell you to contact att directly because att has a insurance claim contract with those shipping carrier, so recipients are not allow to make a claim directly with the shipping carrier. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.