Troubleshoot your device issues
habanks's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, October 14th, 2008 10:43 PM

Closed

good phones for older people

Are there any phones with bigger numbers on the keypad?  AND and there any phones where the number will appear on the screen when dialing?  I hope someone can help me.

Accepted Solution

Professor

• 

446 Messages

16 years ago

The clarity company which are the people that make the phones with the flashing red ringer light and the "Clarity Booster" for the hearing impaired are supposed to be making a GSM phone call the Clarity Life it has a monochrome orange backlit display with big buttons it is a slider phone but it has a simplified menu system it has an Alarm clock, a flashlight, and you can have a more abled person program the red emergency button on the back to call the 5 preset #'s like their sons, daughters etc.  The phone comes with the typical recharegeable Li-On battery but can operate on AA's if that dies right now they are supposed to be selling it unlocked and it is a GSM phone so it would work on AT&T.  I saw a preview of it on phonescoop's youtube page earlier this year.  So a trip to the clarity website might also yielod some results as far as pricing etc. 

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

16 years ago

Did you check the Pantech Breeze on the ATT site? That looks pretty easy to use. It says it has a large color display, big buttons, and simplified user interface.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.