Troubleshoot your device issues
krouncha's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, December 3rd, 2010 7:13 PM

e71x getting S7135 "network connection timed out" error

Anyone else out there receiving this error? I receive this before and it cleared up on its own. I imagine it has to do with something on ATT's side of the fence. Any clues on who I talk to? Its dang frustrating.

Accepted Solution

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

13 years ago

Does this happen when you're during your email and do you use Xpress Mail? If so xpress mail no longer exists as of december 1st. You can download mobile email for free on media net

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

I'm having the same exact problem.  Any quick fixes out there?   

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

13 years ago

That did it. Thanks! Too bad I got used to xpressmail. Are there any other email clients I can use?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

13 years ago

I am now using Nokia Messaging (http://email.nokia.com/). However, it says that I am on a trial period and I have no idea when it expires. Except this, it is an excellent mail client.

Or you can use built-in S60v3 mail client. It is disabled by AT&T in firmware, but not thoroughly. Accounts can still be added by Nokia Messaging into built-in Message\Message program, but I could not find where to delete mail accounts from Message\Message program. I can change mail account settings but not be able to delete it, so I just simply use Nokia Messaging to manage my email accounts.

In the other word, the "add new account" wizard of Nokia Messaging could add an email account into built-in S60v3 mail client, which is a part of built-in Message\Message program, or into itself, which is a new and more powerful mail client that supports HTML mails.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.