Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 1, 2013
12:40:04 AM
View profile
can i use my us bought psvta 3g in india with a airtel sim?

I heard some where that at&t and airtel have a tie up in india. so i was wondering if i could use my ps vita 3g in india with airtel as the service provider. If not than is there any means possibly by which i can use the 3g feature in my ps vita...

I heard some where that at&t and airtel have a tie up in india. so i was wondering if i could use my ps vita 3g in india with airtel as the service provider. If not than is there any means possibly by which i can use the 3g feature in my ps vita...

(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 8, 2013 8:42:33 AM
(1)
Employee

Hi! I see that your inquiring about using airtel on your PS VITA, internationally you would have to contact the PS manufacturer directly to see if they can assist you with this issue.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

can i use my us bought psvta 3g in india with a airtel sim?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 8, 2013 8:42:33 AM
(1)
Employee

Hi! I see that your inquiring about using airtel on your PS VITA, internationally you would have to contact the PS manufacturer directly to see if they can assist you with this issue.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: can I use my us bought psvta 3g in india with a airtel sim?

2 of 2 (2,731 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments