Troubleshoot your device issues
mat157soa's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, February 8th, 2013 12:50 PM

att atrix 2 (ex plan) into a prepaid with working data?!? Is it possible?

Here is the issue, times are rough and cutting back extra spending due to lack of money, which leads me to my topic. I have a iatric and want to go prepaid and still have data, I know I will need to purchase a data plan, so the real question is how? Do I change the Pans and does it work or even worth it?! If not what are some other options? Look forward to reading some input on this.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

11 years ago

@mat157soa wrote:

Here is the issue, times are rough and cutting back extra spending due to lack of money, which leads me to my topic. I have a iatric and want to go prepaid and still have data, I know I will need to purchase a data plan, so the real question is how? Do I change the Pans and does it work or even worth it?! If not what are some other options? Look forward to reading some input on this.

Hi mat157soa, to answer your question, though you can use the atrix 2 on a prepaid account, you cannot use data due to it being a 4G device. For more information visit here . 

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

11 years ago

@mat157soa wrote:

first question - is your atrix 2 still under 2 year commitment? If it is you will need to pay the etf before you do what you want, the etf is basicly 325.00 - (10.00 * number of completed billig cycles)

As for as pay as you go, have no idea if it will work, sorry

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

thanks and no the phone is as you could say, "Paid off". 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.