For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
runawaysam's profile

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

Sunday, January 11th, 2015 7:09 PM

at&t homebase port forwarding

I can't get port forwarding to open the port .......any tips anyone able to give me will thankful for

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

9 years ago

Hello, runawaysam!

Did you already try using the Port Forwarding Tool ? If you're still having difficulty, please click here to send us a private message with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief description of the issue.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I am having the same issue using the AT&T Home Base.  I've also tried setting up DMZ to forward all connection requests on all ports to a local machine, but still get an immediate 'connection refused' upon trying to connect.  I was not able to locate the Port Forwarding Tool mentioned in the above response.  When I follow the link, the page requires me to login, and then it takes me to my wireless account overview.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I have the same issue. I have used the port forwarding tool. I still get a message that the port is unreachable.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

where did you get the port forwading tool keeps telling me you have to be a uverse user

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Same here.... any help is a ppreciated....

RJ

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I am having the same problem with port forwarding and DMZ. I've tried variations of "either/and" but still can't get it to work

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

@RickJ21 wrote:

Same here.... any help is a ppreciated....

RJ

@RickJ21 - Have you found an alternative or solution?

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

8 years ago

Still no luck myself

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Is whatismyip.com reporting the right public ip address? If not how do I find it?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

This link does not work.  It goes to the main page.  The only port forwarding I can find is for DSL account.  Is there one for this, ATT Home Base Z700A device/account ??

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.