Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 8, 2009
10:36:47 AM
View profile
assigning a picture to a contact
How do I assign a picture I took (its in graphics "camera") to a contact in my address book?  I keep doing what pantech tells me to do on their site. I go to graphics, bring up the picture, push set as, but when i push on caller ID, phone keeps telling me "No contact exists". I can't even go to my address book from here. And I know the contact is in my address book. Can anyone tell me what I am not doing? Thank You. Smiley Happy
How do I assign a picture I took (its in graphics "camera") to a contact in my address book?  I keep doing what pantech tells me to do on their site. I go to graphics, bring up the picture, push set as, but when i push on caller ID, phone keeps telling me "No contact exists". I can't even go to my address book from here. And I know the contact is in my address book. Can anyone tell me what I am not doing? Thank You. Smiley Happy
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 8, 2009 10:54:13 AM
(0)
Professor

isis1106 wrote:

The contacts are in your address book, but are they stored on your phone or on the sim card? You can not assign ringtones or pictures to contacts that are on the sim card, they need to be transferred to the phone.

Accepted Solution

assigning a picture to a contact

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 8, 2009 10:54:13 AM
(0)
Professor

isis1106 wrote:

The contacts are in your address book, but are they stored on your phone or on the sim card? You can not assign ringtones or pictures to contacts that are on the sim card, they need to be transferred to the phone.

isis1106 wrote:

Re: assigning a picture to a contact

2 of 4 (2,595 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 10, 2009 6:16:32 PM
(0)
Contributor
Thank you. i did that and it worked. 
Thank you. i did that and it worked. 

Re: assigning a picture to a contact