assigning a picture to a contact

Highlighted
Contributor

assigning a picture to a contact

How do I assign a picture I took (its in graphics "camera") to a contact in my address book?  I keep doing what pantech tells me to do on their site. I go to graphics, bring up the picture, push set as, but when i push on caller ID, phone keeps telling me "No contact exists". I can't even go to my address book from here. And I know the contact is in my address book. Can anyone tell me what I am not doing? Thank You. Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 4 (2,611 Views)
Professor
Solution
Accepted by topic author isis1106
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: assigning a picture to a contact

isis1106 wrote:
How do I assign a picture I took (its in graphics "camera") to a contact in my address book?  I keep doing what pantech tells me to do on their site. I go to graphics, bring up the picture, push set as, but when i push on caller ID, phone keeps telling me "No contact exists". I can't even go to my address book from here. And I know the contact is in my address book. Can anyone tell me what I am not doing? Thank You. Smiley Happy

The contacts are in your address book, but are they stored on your phone or on the sim card? You can not assign ringtones or pictures to contacts that are on the sim card, they need to be transferred to the phone.

Message 2 of 4 (2,606 Views)
Contributor

Thank you. i did that and it worked. 
Message 3 of 4 (2,563 Views)
Professor

isis1106 wrote:
Thank you. i did that and it worked. 

Your welcome, glad to help.
Message 4 of 4 (2,552 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.