Troubleshoot your device issues
foxbat121's profile

Master

• 

2.7K Messages

Tuesday, March 22nd, 2011 6:10 PM

Windows Phone 7 NoDo Update is live now!

Focus owners please report here if you get the update. You don't have to wait for the notification. Connect your phone to Zune software and check the update from inside Zune.

Professor

• 

3.8K Messages

13 years ago

I doubt the Nokia will be low end. I think they will be the Mac daddy of wp7 in terms of hardware.

Scholar

• 

374 Messages

13 years ago

That would great, I'm not closed minded, if Nokia comes out killer WP7 phone I'll be all over it 🙂

Master

• 

2.7K Messages

13 years ago

@guandalf wrote:
I doubt the Nokia will be low end. I think they will be the Mac daddy of wp7 in terms of hardware.

It will be a mixture of high end, mid rang and low end WP7 phones. Rumor is that the main sticking point in Nokia deal is Nokia demands Microsoft to lower its minimum hardware requirements for WP7 so that it could make low end phones using WP7. Judging by the Nokia phones sold outside of US, I'd say majority of Nokia phones sold today are low end devices. US is an exception because Nokia barely has any presence at all.

Professor

• 

3.8K Messages

13 years ago

Yeah, seems like the 19th it is 🙂 http://bit.ly/eiMqqg

Professor

• 

3.8K Messages

13 years ago

@foxbat121 wrote:

Finally, the status for Focus is showing as 'Scheduling'. So the rumored 4/19 date might be true after all.

Don't want to sidetrack, obviously this is awesome news, just wondering why the Surround still shows testing. 😛

Master

• 

2.7K Messages

13 years ago

@guandalf wrote:

@foxbat121 wrote:

Finally, the status for Focus is showing as 'Scheduling'. So the rumored 4/19 date might be true after all.

Don't want to sidetrack, obviously this is awesome news, just wondering why the Surround still shows testing. 😛

My guess is that HD7S is delayed. So, instead of holding all 3 phones hostage, AT&T decided let the non-HTC phones go and keep the poor HTC Surround owners waiting until they released HD7S 🙂

Professor

• 

3.8K Messages

13 years ago

@foxbat121 wrote:

@guandalf wrote:

@foxbat121 wrote:

My guess is that HD7S is delayed. So, instead of holding all 3 phones hostage, AT&T decided let the non-HTC phones go and keep the poor HTC Surround owners waiting until they released HD7S 🙂

This is Microsoft's explanation regarding the Surroud's delay.

Mentor

• 

16 Messages

13 years ago

More like they waited till enough of us went ahead and did it with a bypass, then we didn't complain we had a problem. That was the beta testing they were waiting for.Smiley Very Happy

Scholar

• 

374 Messages

13 years ago

Funny wild bill, I guess I was one of those beta testers and I can say for the record there are no problems to report after using NoDo for a few weeks :). AT&T let your customers have NoDo ASAP... Cant imagine how long they will hold Mango back..

Professor

• 

3.8K Messages

13 years ago

@pmt1209 wrote:
Funny wild bill, I guess I was one of those beta testers and I can say for the record there are no problems to report after using NoDo for a few weeks :). AT&T let your customers have NoDo ASAP... Cant imagine how long they will hold Mango back..

I wonder if your NoDo update includes just the OS components or the Samsung firmware updates, too, as well as, the unique AT&T features 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.