Troubleshoot your device issues
azurecrimsonrose's profile

Mentor

• 

91 Messages

Saturday, January 19th, 2013 11:32 PM

Will an AT&T SIM card work in a Straight Talk phone?

Hello.  I heard that Straight Talk phones use AT&T Wireless cell phone towers.  Is this true?  Do Straigh Talk phones work with AT&T service?

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

10 years ago

@hayleywhiteside wrote:

have you found the answer to this question? i was wondering the same thing.

Yes, they are compatible. The second post of this thread is marked as the accepted solution. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

How can I unlock my straight talk phone so I can change carriers ? I seen some comment saying per straight talk but what steps do I take to do so ?

ACE - Sage

• 

116.4K Messages

8 years ago

You have to deal with straight talk.  Phones that are SIM card locked can only be unlocked by the carrier they are locked to.

If your phone is ATT branded, it doesnt need to be unlocked.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

OK so I just need to call my straight talk provider and they'll do what I need ? Thanks

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have a Straight Talk iPhone 5s. I also have service with AT&T. Can I use my AT&T SIM from my AT&T phone in the Straight Talk iPhone 5s?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have a att samsung with att service and I'm thinking of trading it with someone who has a iphone 5s that is with straight talk will my sim card work in it

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I am going to buy a iPhone 5s from Straight Talk and I have to put my AT&T sim in said phone. Can I just put the sim in the phone and use it without having to do anything else?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

What number do you call to reprogram an AT&T / Straight Talk phone?

ACE - Sage

• 

116.4K Messages

8 years ago

You can program yourself.   https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1062162

If you have problems with mms you can call 611 after you get the phone working.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have a new straight talk phone and won't to switch it over to the att go phone 40.00 plan how do I do it . I don't get good signal with straight talk
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.