For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
Lorinac0364's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, March 6th, 2016 5:12 PM

When does BOGO promotion take effect?

I got two phones with the buy one get one free special and I'm being charged for both. I have already talked to someone about this and they claimed it was fixed but it is still on my bill.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Guru

• 

321 Messages

8 years ago

According to the offer your bill credits start within 3 months and you must adhere to all the restrictions:

Must buy on installment agreements. Taxes on full retail prices due at sale. Down payment option available. Service: Qualified monthly wireless service (voice and data) required on both (currently minimum $70 per month on Mobile Share Value®. Existing customers can add to current plans which may be less). Bill Credit: Both lines must be on the same account and be active and in good standing for 30 days for credits to start. Total available bill credit varies by manufacturer. Get up to $650 in 30 monthly bill credits of up to $21.67 starting within 3 bills for installment payments. To get all bill credits, eligible device must remain on AT&T Next agreement with qualified service for 30 months (if you cancel service you will owe remaining installment balance of up to $950). If upgrade or pay up/off agreement early, your credits may cease. Return: If you return one device, you are not eligible for offer. Restocking fee up to $35 each.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

Can i still return the other phone? i dont want to pay for this every month anymore since i dont get any credit.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

You have only 14 days to turn a phone.  Since you don't get the credits until 3 months later, you would be well past the return period.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I am one of the victim of this foolish terms and conditions. I am being charged for the new line added under Bogo offer. Called customer service several times, opened a case to investigate and the case was closed with no further communication to me. Any comments on this Scholar?

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

@vjayrkv.  You certainly didn't think a free phone wouldn't come with a catch?  The catch is you had to add a line and PAY for it.    If you cancel the line, the credits stop and you will owe the balance on the phone.   

Just like free tablets require a line of PAID service.  

Sample of the fine print ....

image.png

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.