Helpful Links

Whats ATTs cost per phone/unit ea.@?

Expert

Re: Whats ATTs cost per phone/unit ea.@?

Tilt-A-Rama wrote:
Not once have u given your opinion on what u think they might cost. We really need u to explain to us about what employees sign. Youve got your acronyms down NDAs or whatev....But wadaya think they cost? Forget all the other shmutz.

I gave you my best guess that is probably pretty accurate. Other then that it is a moot point since no one will ever be able to tell you exactly and accuarately. The information is pretty much company confidential

Message 16 of 21
Scholar

Nevermind. Moot point. Well never know. Thend.
Message 17 of 21
Expert

Tilt-A-Rama wrote:
Nevermind. Moot point. Well never know. Thend.

right in one, do not know any company that pruchases product for resale and publishes the price they pay for it

Message 18 of 21
Scholar

I gotit. Confidential. Unpublished. Mootpoint. We'll never know. Thend!
Message 19 of 21
Master

I agree with Wingrider's assessment.  We have no way of meaningfully estimating how much of a markup AT&T applies to the phones they purchase from the manufacturers.  An NDA is a non-disclosure agreement, and anyone who has worked at anything other than retail or foodservice has likely signed one.  You agree, as a condition of employment, not to enclose company confidential information, including but not limited to: intellectual property, company confidential information (like wholesale prices), or any client confidential information.

Tilt-A-Rama wrote:
Not once have u given your opinion on what u think they might cost. We really need u to explain to us about what employees sign. Youve got your acronyms down NDAs or whatev....But wadaya think they cost? Forget all the other shmutz.

Message 20 of 21
Highlighted
Former Moderator

Thank you for your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and is now being closed. 

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 21 of 21
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support