What phone on AT&T has these features?

Professor

What phone on AT&T has these features?

I had a Pantech Impact that I purchased in August of this year and then it quit working two months after I got it.  I need to purchase a replacement device and I am wondering if you all know of a phone currently on AT&T that has these features:

- world phone

- full physical QWERTY keyboard (keys feel sturdy and you can easily feel what buttons your fingers are on)

- sturdy and durable

- good audio quality

- bright display

- capacitive touch screen 

- has physical keys to send and end a call (was difficult to end a call on the Pantech Impact)

- has nice features

Message 1 of 7 (1,702 Views)
Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author ckuczek
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: What phone on AT&T has these features?

ckuczek wrote:

I had a Pantech Impact that I purchased in August of this year and then it quit working two months after I got it.  I need to purchase a replacement device and I am wondering if you all know of a phone currently on AT&T that has these features:

• world phone
  • full physical QWERTY keyboard (keys feel sturdy and you can easily feel what buttons your fingers are on)
  • sturdy and durable
  • good audio quality
  • bright display
  • capacitive touch screen 
  • has physical keys to send and end a call (was difficult to end a call on the Pantech Impact)
  • has nice features

Here is a small list to start with for elimiation.

1. Motorola Bravo
  2. Pantech Breeze II
  3. Samsung Flight II
  4. Samsung Captivate (Galaxy S)
  5. Samsung Eternity II
  6. HP Palm Pixi Plus
  7. Pantech Laser
  8. Pantech Ease
  9. HP Palm Pre Plus
  10. Samsung Rugby II A847
  11. Sharp FX
  12. LG Neon II
  13. Samsung Evergreen
  14. BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300
  15. Motorola Flipside
  16. LG Encore
  17. Samsung Focus
  18. BlackBerry Torch 9800
  19. HTC Surround
  20. Motorola Flipout
Message 2 of 7 (1,686 Views)

The Captivate and Bravo do not have full, physical keyboards. He wants the physical one, not a touch screen keyboard.

Message 3 of 7 (1,522 Views)

Amigo, you want a Blackberry Torch. For a phone with a touch keyboard, not physical, run with a Bravo.

Message 4 of 7 (1,521 Views)
Master

chrisphoenix7 wrote:

The Captivate and Bravo do not have full, physical keyboards. He wants the physical one, not a touch screen keyboard.

That's just a general list to choose from. Besides, there's a mix of physical QWERTY's and virtual keyboards in the mix. Not all of them are just virtual touchscreens.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 5 of 7 (1,473 Views)

I know. But the guy asked for a physical keyboard. I know for a fact that some aren't available with a physical; the captivate and bravo are definitely just virtual.

Message 6 of 7 (1,377 Views)
Highlighted
Scholar

Also, keep an eye out for the Windows 7 Phone Dell Venue Pro.
Message 7 of 7 (1,332 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.