Troubleshoot your device issues
Tilt-A-Rama's profile

Scholar

• 

259 Messages

Thursday, February 3rd, 2011 11:53 AM

What'll ATT give u for your old phone?

Theyre takin tradeins. U can shave a lil offa the price of a new one!
Go to www.att.tradeups.com Let us know how much theyre offering for which phones.

Master

• 

7.4K Messages

13 years ago

Do you have a link on AT&Ts site that directs people to that non-AT&T address?

I haven't heard of this program.  I've never liked using third party services where the website isn't even associated with the company they are representing.  Normally they turn out to be scams.

Hopefully that pre-paid shipping label isn't the same as the SmartLabel that AT&T uses on warranty replacement returns.  So many lost phones and the tracking system is horrible.

using the pre-addressed, prepaid shipping label/placard 

Scholar

• 

259 Messages

13 years ago

I think once u get a quote on the website u can also take itinto any corporate store and have your account credited for the tradeup. I read somewhere about the people that will be handleing this for ATT,but cant remember who it was. Didnt it say that u can also drop off the phones at ATTs corporate stores?

Scholar

• 

259 Messages

13 years ago

I got a quote of $55 minus $13 shipping for a Touchpro. Thats with everything it came with.
Theyd give u $51 for your old Fuze,-$13 shipping. Itd be nice if we could take em into ATT stores & tradeup & save on shipping!

Master

• 

7.4K Messages

13 years ago

@Tilt-A-Rama wrote:
I think once u get a quote on the website u can also take itinto any corporate store and have your account credited for the tradeup. I read somewhere about the people that will be handleing this for ATT,but cant remember who it was. Didnt it say that u can also drop off the phones at ATTs corporate stores?

Not in the FAQ that I read on the site or the page after the quote is there anything about dropping it off at and ATT corporate store rather than shipping it.

It could be real but but I'm not going to give them any information until I see a verifiable source.

• I can't find any mention of this on ATTs own website about the program or their partnership with them.
  • Even the link for the "Shop" they have at the top of the page doesn't work right and throws you into the ATT sponsorship sign-up page.  Not very professional in my opinion.
I love the disclaimer.  ATT has no involvement

The AT&T Trade Up Program is a service provided to AT&T customers by Market Velocity, Inc., an independent third party. AT&T is not involved in the transaction between Market Velocity, Inc. and AT&Tcustomers. Any and all transactions conducted on this site are solely the responsibility of Market Velocity, Inc. and such visitors. By clicking on the "Accept" button below, you hereby release AT&T and its respective directors, employees, and agents from any disputes, claims, demands, and/or damages (actual or consequential) of every kind, whether known or unknown, arising out of, or relating to, your use of Market Velocity, Inc.'s services including, without limitation, uncompleted or completed transactions and any claims or disputes between you and Market Velocity, Inc. 

There are lots of places that will purchase old phones and I don't see anything special about this one yet.

Scholar

• 

259 Messages

13 years ago

WOW! Thanxalot. I didnt read the fineprint. Dont have a computer. Its kinda hard reading all there is with my phone!
Nevermind.

Professor

• 

7.8K Messages

13 years ago

@Tilt-A-Rama wrote:
WOW! Thanxalot. I didnt read the fineprint. Dont have a computer. Its kinda hard reading all there is with my phone!
Nevermind.

Awwwwwwe, and I was just gettn to like the idea.

Scholar

• 

330 Messages

13 years ago

I never tried lookin up the Tilt2, but can imagine they would have offered $20.

Sold my on Gazelle for $90, and THEY paid for the shipping!

Scholar

• 

259 Messages

13 years ago

Where did uget that deal?

Scholar

• 

259 Messages

13 years ago

Oh. I see. Gazelle.
Nevermind...
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.