Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 1, 2011
1:01:48 AM
Voicemail number?

Can anyone explain why my voicemail number and my actual phone number are different? Thanks in advance.

Can anyone explain why my voicemail number and my actual phone number are different? Thanks in advance.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 1, 2011 6:22:36 AM
(0)
Master
Edited by foxbat121 on May 1, 2011 at 6:24:26 AM

Because there were never the same. One calls into AT&T VM service station (that many shares the same number). One calls into your phone.

Your phone should already be programmed to press 1 to speed dial to your VM number. So most ppl don;t even care to know the actual number.

Accepted Solution

Voicemail number?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 1, 2011 6:22:36 AM
(0)
Master
Edited by foxbat121 on May 1, 2011 at 6:24:26 AM

Because there were never the same. One calls into AT&T VM service station (that many shares the same number). One calls into your phone.

Your phone should already be programmed to press 1 to speed dial to your VM number. So most ppl don;t even care to know the actual number.

Re: Voicemail number?

[ Edited ]
2 of 5 (16,388 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 1, 2011 12:38:43 PM
(0)
Teacher

Oh. That makes sense. Thanks.

Oh. That makes sense. Thanks.

3 of 5 (16,371 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 23, 2014 2:22:27 PM
(0)
Contributor

I need the #...I deleted it out of my phone

I need the #...I deleted it out of my phone

4 of 5 (2,554 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 23, 2014 7:42:18 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
you will have to contact customer service. The Voicemail number is different depending on your location.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
you will have to contact customer service. The Voicemail number is different depending on your location.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 5 (2,537 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments