Troubleshoot your device issues
415er's profile

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

Sunday, November 16th, 2008 11:08 PM

Closed

View contacts only

i just got a fuze. is there a way to view contacts only? i have copied all sim numbers to contacts. now there is double of everything.

Message Edited by 415er on 11-16-2008 03:38:25 PM

Accepted Solution

Master

• 

3.4K Messages

15 years ago

Get Schap's Advance Config Tool and hide SIM contacts through it.

Master

• 

3K Messages

15 years ago

Which phone??

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

15 years ago

oops sorry the Fuze

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

15 years ago

I too need to know this, I'm bumping it. I have double contacts, and I want to read them from JUST the phone's memory, not the sim card (the phone memory one has more info you can assign to your contacts)

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

15 years ago

how do you install this program?

Master

• 

3.4K Messages

15 years ago

Go to www.touchxperience.com and download the cab. After that, simply put the cab file on your device and run it.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

15 years ago

thanks a lot. that program works wonders.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

15 years ago

I'm having some problems with the program.  I installed the cab but when I try to start the advanced config program it gives me an error message about the current framework.  This is my first time with this type of phone so if somebody could help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

15 years ago

CoreyJ5 wrote:
I'm having some problems with the program.  I installed the cab but when I try to start the advanced config program it gives me an error message about the current framework.  This is my first time with this type of phone so if somebody could help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Hey CoreyJ5,
The problem is you most likely don't have .netcf 3.5 installed, which is required for Advanced config. You can find on the microsoft website or a simple google for the cab always works.  Here's
the link for it off of the microsoft website. Happy Fuzin'...

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

15 years ago

So how do you hide sim contacts with this?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.