Helpful Links

View contacts only

Teacher

View contacts only

i just got a fuze. is there a way to view contacts only? i have copied all sim numbers to contacts. now there is double of everything.

Message Edited by 415er on 11-16-2008 03:38:25 PM
Message 1 of 14
Master

Re: View contacts only

Which phone??

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Message 2 of 14
Teacher

oops sorry the Fuze
Message 3 of 14

I too need to know this, I'm bumping it. I have double contacts, and I want to read them from JUST the phone's memory, not the sim card (the phone memory one has more info you can assign to your contacts)
Message 4 of 14
Master

Get Schap's Advance Config Tool and hide SIM contacts through it.
Message 5 of 14
Teacher

how do you install this program?
Message 6 of 14
Master

Go to www.touchxperience.com and download the cab. After that, simply put the cab file on your device and run it.
Message 7 of 14
Teacher

thanks a lot. that program works wonders.
Message 8 of 14
Tutor

I'm having some problems with the program.  I installed the cab but when I try to start the advanced config program it gives me an error message about the current framework.  This is my first time with this type of phone so if somebody could help me out, I'd appreciate it.
Message 9 of 14

CoreyJ5 wrote:
I'm having some problems with the program.  I installed the cab but when I try to start the advanced config program it gives me an error message about the current framework.  This is my first time with this type of phone so if somebody could help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Hey CoreyJ5,
The problem is you most likely don't have .netcf 3.5 installed, which is required for Advanced config. You can find on the microsoft website or a simple google for the cab always works.  Here's
the link for it off of the microsoft website. Happy Fuzin'...

Message 10 of 14
Contributor

So how do you hide sim contacts with this?
Message 11 of 14
Contributor

What do you do after you install the program to hide sim contacts?
Message 12 of 14
Master

Open the Advanced Configuration Tool.  Tap Phone > Show SIM Contacts and select NO.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Message 13 of 14
Highlighted

you can also install the diamond tweak. it has lots of tweaks. one being hide sim contacts.that was the first tweak i did. having double contacts is very annoying. you can also tweak touchflo and sounds...lots of other things. must have program.
Message 14 of 14
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support